Last Week : A Reflection


So November is well underway and so is the new school term and to be perfectly honest with you guys, this month didn't start out too well for me... This isn't something I usually do on this blog but I thought I'd share with you how my week was and why I'm so glad it's finally over.
 
First off, I was feeling a lot pressure from school last week. I can't quite pinpoint what it was exactly but I was struggling with the content that we were covering in a some of my lessons, *cough* maths *cough* and I had a lot of work to get finished. This, coupled with some of those days where you are just feeling stressed and unmotivated, meant  that I was really struggling to make it through the week. There was even tears in one of lessons which says a lot!
 
So overall my productivity was low last week and I didn't get as much done as I would have liked to which is also quite frustrating in itself. On top of this, I had an extremely busy week with every evening being taken up with something except for one! So I was super busy!
 
My UCAS application was also getting me somewhat stressed because until last week, I was blissfully unaware that I had to pay £24 to apply! And it's me so of course I didn't have that money in my bank account! So take this as warning all you uni applicants: You have to pay!
 
Although the weekdays did seem to drag and they weren't all that fun, I did have an amazing, (and much needed,) weekend so I'm glad I made it through. On Friday I spent the evening with my closest girl friends and we went out for pizza and then to watch a school show called 'And Then There Were None'. The show was put on by A-level drama students and it was such an amazing show and an even better storyline - I was genuinely on the edge of my seat the whole time! I had no idea school plays could be so fun to watch! 
 
 
I also went on a date with my boyfriend on Saturday and that was much needed too after not seeing him for over week. We went to my favourite restaurant, Wagamamas and to Starbucks too and it was just such a great day! But to top off the great day I'd had, I also went to see a firework display which are one of my most favourite things in the world. My mum and I were ooing and ahhing the whole time!
 
On Sunday, I went to a really cute Christmas craft fair with my mum and it really put me in a christmassy mood! I bought a really cute treble clef ring (above) for only a fiver and I was just so chuffed about it!  I also watched an amazing, and touching movie called a girl like her and my goodness was it emotional. It's a film about bullying and I couldn't stop crying the whole way through! I would seriously recommend it to anyone - its on Netflix and its definitely worth the watch!
 
 
I guess the point of this post was just to give you an insight into my busy week and to offer an explanation as to why I didn't post at all last week, which I really apologise for! I also want to remind you that we all have stressful days and weeks and so I just want to say to anyone that is having one: You can get through it!
 
On the bright side of things, I did hatch a scyther on pokemon go! ...Oh how sad I am...
 
I hope you have a great day and if it's your birthday, happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment