Favourite Five - Songs #1

favourite 5 - #1
 
Music is food for the soul and so I wanted to share with you my favourite five songs at the moment. I tried to pick songs people my not have heard of before because I personally love finding new songs to listen to and they are also so underrated!
 
This time I would like to recommend to you:
 
  1. X Ambassadors - Renegades
  2. Paolo Nutini - New Shoes

  3. Ben Howard - Keep Your Head Up
  4. Colton Avery - Cinderella
  5. Air Traffic Controller - Pick Me Up
 
 I would love to hear any of your favourite songs, no matter what style or artist. Finding new songs can make my day so please comment down below with one or two, (maybe even three, go wild!) of your favourite songs and I'll give them a listen and reply back to you on what I think. Who knows, it may make it onto my next list!
 
I hope you have a great day and if it's your birthday, happy birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment