2017 Goals


2017 Goals

I wonder how all of your 2016s have been? I know mine has been pretty good but I am excited for 2017 to start now.
 
There is so much that I have planned for 2017 and I really want it to be a successful year. I am planning to go to university which includes moving far away and meeting tonnes of new people. Of course it will terrifying but it is an adventure I cannot wait to start. Before that though, I have my A-Level exams to complete and 8 months of adventures so lets not get ahead of ourselves.
 
One of my goals this year is to better document what I get up to during the year. This will include me taking way more photos and writing more things down. I'm thinking of starting an art journal or scrapbook to keep all of my photos and memories in? I haven't quite decided yet though.
 
One of my next goals for the year is to adopt a healthier lifestyle. I know it's quite broad but I am already working towards one. I always say I'm going to take up running but I never get round to it and I also want to cut out some of the snacks I eat like crisps and replace them with fruit.
 
Also, I want to 2017 to be the year where I start to be more adventurous. I want to go to new places and try new things. I actually created a 2017 bucket list in my bullet journal which you can see here and it currently consists of 20 things I want to do in 2017. I think I'm also going to make it a new years resolution to try something new every time I go to a restaurant. What do you think?
 
So those are my main goals for the year. Better document what I get up to, adopt a healthier lifestyle and be more adventurous. What are your goals for 2017? Let me know in the comments down below.
 
I would also like to take this opportunity to wish you a very happy new year and I hope that it is full with adventures, good times and positivity!
 
I hope you have a great day and an even better 2017!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I wish I had the patience and time to take up scrapbooking, it's so much fun and it looks so good. I'm pretty good at journaling and taking photos though, at least I do it a lot. All of these are definitely things I should work on, especially my health. My main new years resolution is to practice driving more, but I haven't driven once so far, whoops! I really love this post though, and I've followed you on all your social media (sorry!) and I can't wait to see more posts!

    theamandaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always say I'm going to start living more healthily - it never comes through! I love bullet journals and setting goals too, however I feel like I don't have the persistence to keep up with bullet journalling :(
    Lovely post x
    Hannah

    https://abitofspring.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete