The Best Photography Accounts To Follow On Instagram

The Best Photography Accounts To Follow On Instagram
 
 
Instagram isn't only for sharing photos with your friends, it's an amazing platform for artists and photographers to share their work with the world. I love following photography accounts such as the ones I am about to share because they really help to brighten up my feed and add some interest to my
Instagram. It really makes a difference to see some good photography amongst the endless selfies and pictures of people's Starbucks or food, (we all see it all the time!)
 
The following 5 accounts I am about to share are mainly photographers snapping pictures of the beautiful scenery around them and a number of them have portraits of (beautiful) people in there too. Some of the photographs really inspire me and are all amazing. They make me quite envious of their photography skills! So here I present to you,
 

The Best Photography Accounts To Follow On Instagram

 

1. @Jannikobenhoff

 
@Jannikobenhoff
 
This boy's account is beyond beautiful. He must live in the most stunning area of Germany because the scenery he photographs is just breath-taking. For a 15 year old, he's very talented. If this account doesn't inspire you to travel and visit Germany, then nothing will!

 


2. @Ownthelight

 
 
This photography account is mainly made up of portrait photographs and they are equally as stunning. Each photograph has a very different mood to the last and they're really quite amazing to look at. He's taken quite a few photographs of fairly famous people too, including the YouTuber JC Caylen.
 
 

3. @Alexstrohl



 
This account is an inspiration to me. The life that this man leads makes me so envious it is unreal. He has been to and photographed so many amazing places and he really does find the beauty in every moment.


 

4. @Kylehouck



 
This account is equally as beautiful as the last few but I would say this account's style is slightly different from the rest. There is more photography of urban environments on his feed which I quite like and he, similarly to the others, shows the world in a way we wouldn't normally see.

 

 

5. @Connorfranta



 
Connor Franta is a popular YouTube star but his photography skills are simply amazing. While this account is completely different from the others that I have mentioned, I felt he really deserved to make the list because I really enjoy his photos that come up on my feed - they really brighten it up!
 

 
 
 

These are just a handful of the photography accounts that I follow but they are the ones I felt deserve recognition and more followers because they are simply stunning. I wish I could make my feed as cohesive and beautiful as theirs. (Dream on Freya!) 
 
I'd love to know which Instagram accounts you follow you would deem as the best - comment down below your account and theirs and I'll be sure to take a look! Also, don't forget to follow my account @miss.perceived . While it isn't nearly as beautiful, I do try my best!

 
I hope you have a great day and if it's your birthday, happy birthday!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment