Build Me Up Buttercup

 
Pretty much every blogger I know or have read has written a blog post about their favourite lush products and I thought it was about time I jumped on that band waggon too! I was actually bought this buttercup gift set a present for my birthday and it really is as lovely as it looks!


 
The set includes the 'Butterball Bath Bomb' and the 'Honey I Washed The Kids Soap' ad they both smell absolutely luxurious. The bath bomb has a cocoa butter and vanilla fragrance which is really sweet, but also really strong. I can't decide if I like the way the bath bomb makes my skin feel because although it does its job and makes my skin feel soft, it also makes it feel quite greasy and smothered which I can't decide if I like or not. The smell though is really lovely and it fizzed in the bath for quite a while which was nice.
 
The soap has a honey and wild orange smell which is equally as sweet as the bath bomb so the two products really compliment each other. It has lasted me quite a while which is always great for a bar of soap and it doesn't leave your skin feeling smothered like the bath bomb does which is why I would say it is my favourite of the two products.
 
Overall I really liked this little gift set I was given from one of my friends and I would probably buy it for someone else as a little treat too! The two products really compliment each other and the packaging is really sweet.
 
I'm sorry I'm not the best at lush reviews but I tried my best to describe the products as accurately as possible - it's actually quite difficult! I hope you've enjoyed this short and sweet post though, let me know if you've used either of these products in the comments below and what you thought of them!
 
I hope you have a great day, and if it's your birthday, happy birthday!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the wrap on their gifts and I think this was a really good review, explaining products without stating obvious visuals can be difficult haha! Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete