The Ultimate Notebook Shopping List

 
I'm not the first and I won't be the last - I'm a stationary-aholic. It's an addiction and I will openly admit it. If I could, I'd buy every single notebook on this list and add them to my already extensive collection! I just love the feeling of starting a new notebook but I very rarely manage to make it to the end before I start a new one. The crisp pages, undamaged corners and new-book-smell are just too tempting! I thought I'd put this addiction to some use and create the ultimate notebook shopping list for you guys, (which could also be a bad thing if you've got the same addiction as me! Sorry!) Down below, I'll link where you can get all of these stunning notebooks, from the top left, to the bottom right.
 
Street Signs


 
My favourite is  probably the constellations notebook by Nikki Strange who I found on NotOnTheHighStreet.com and who has a stunning collection of notebooks - all of which I would also buy if I were rich enough. I am also in love with the Alice In Wonderland notebook which is also part of a collection but this time sold by Ryman. (All my money will be spent on these collections in the near future, I'm sure of it!)
 
I'm really loving creating this style of post for you guys so I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed creating it! Let me know what you think in the comments below and what your favourite notebook is from this collection - It's really hard to pick just one!
 
I hope you have a great day, and if it's your birthday, happy birthday!


 

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I'm a stationary addict too haha and I love all of those notebooks, especially the travelling and the planets one! Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely list, I really like floral patterned notebooks xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stationery as well. I actually just this weekend bought this notebook because I thought it was cute and tbh I really didn't need that book because I already have a bunch of barely/unused notebooks.
    Chanté|The Enchantéd Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am such a hoarder when it comes to notebooks so a lot of mine are unfinished too! I never get the chance to finish it before I buy a new one!

      Delete