40 Thoughts Everyone Has When Going Back To School


 
I can't believe it has been two weeks back at school already! I'm already feeling a little overwhelmed with it all! For most, going back to school after the summer holidays is one of the most dreaded times of the year so I thought I'd put together a funny little collection of thoughts that everyone has when going back to school:

  1. Nahh, don't worry, I still have 2 weeks left of summer to do that project
  2. How has 6 weeks passed so quickly?!
  3. I should probably start that project now...
  4. Nah, I'll start it tomorrow
  5. Oh god, we go back to school in 3 days!
  6. I need to buy some new stationary
  7. Yay! Stationary shopping!
  8. I will only buy what I need this year. The basics.
  9. Oops, I bought a little more than I needed...
  10. Oh well, at least I have lots of cute stationary now!
  11. I wonder how many folders I'll need?
  12. One for each subject will do.
  13. Maybe a couple of extras for revision, I'm going to work all year long!
  14. I'll do my homework the night I get it too!
  15. I don't want to go back to school tomorrow...
  16. Kill me now please!
  17. At least I get to see all of my friends again
  18. Why didn't up with them more over summer?
  19. Wait, what if they think I was ignoring them?!
  20. Okay I'm going to sleep extra early tonight to get more sleep.
  21. Okay its 12:30, I should better sleep.
  22. I forgot to buy pencils...
  23. I can't go to school without a pencil!
  24. My teachers will hate me and I'll hate them and then I'll have to quit school and work in McDonalds for the rest of my life!
  25. No, it'll be fine, I'll find one in the morning.
  26. Sleeeeppppp...
  27. Oh god, what did I do with my school bag?
  28. Why didn't I pack last night?!
  29. Calm down, this is going to be my year!
  30. Oh gosh, I better check my timetable, I have no clue where I'm going
  31. Where even is that room?
  32. Ooo new teacher... let's see what they're made of
  33. Good first impressions okay!
  34. Homework on the first day back!?
  35. I don't like this teacher any more...
  36. Okay, I'll do this piece of homework tonight.
  37. I'm feeling pretty tired, I'll do it tomorrow night
  38. A one night delay won't matter, right?
  39. Oh gosh I failed at homework the night I get it... already...
  40. Oh well, there's always next year!

I hope you enjoyed this little post, just a funny list to hopefully make you smile! Can you relate to these? I know I definitely can! Let me know in the comments down below.

I hope you have a great day and if it's your birthday, happy birthday!

6 comments:

  1. This is actually me when I go back to school! Especially number 31, I swear my school creates new rooms every year xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm pretty sure new rooms you've never heard of before are added just to confuse you! Thank you for reading!
      Freya xx

      Delete
  2. I can 100% relate to all of these things! Especially the last few, I'm always delaying my homework x
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too so don't stress it, as long as it's handed in eventually, who cares!? Haha
      Freya xx

      Delete
  3. Hahah, this is great!! I actually remember being like this in school, but now I'm at college (UK), it's so chill, it's awesome.. Like, I was actually excited to go back, after two months of working, haha :') x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excited to go back, you must be crazy ;) good luck at college! What do you study there?
      Freya x

      Delete