The 5 Most Useful Products I Own

5 Most Useful Products Ever
 
Shoot me. I'm guilty. I love to buy products I randomly see, despite never having a need for them! Its a bad habit I know but to be fair, some things I've bought on a whim have actually proven to be super useful! So much so, I can't imagine having ever lived without them!
 
I thought I'd share with you some of the most useful products I've bought over time and now, I can't go anywhere without them!
 
Handy Hole Punch
 
Okay so the first item I love is this flat hole punch from Wilko! I have it tucked away in my school bag because its so compact and really lightweight. It's so perfect for school because I am always hole punching sheets and work to put into my folder so its really handy to have!
 
Portable Charger
 
The next item is my portable charger which I carry around with me everywhere! Its a life saver when you forgot to plug your phone in the night before or for when you're out the house and your phone's going to die. I would seriously recommend for everyone to buy one! You can buy them absolutely anywhere, from eBay to Primark!
 
USB Keyring
 
Okay the next thing was a completely spur-of-the-moment purchase while in Primark but I will never look back! Its a USB charging lead that you can put on your key ring. It's perfect for those moments you need to charge your phone in an emergency because more times that not, I have asked to borrow a charger but the only ones people have don't fit my phone. This one is the perfect solution!
 
Portable Perfume Bottle
 
You probably can't see what this one is but its a little spray bottle of perfume! It's tiny enough to throw in your bag and it isn't filled with just any perfume, you fill it with the perfume you own so you can top up the perfume you're already wearing! You just put this little bottle in place of the cap of your perfume and pump it into the bottle! I was bought mine as a gift but I do know it's from The Fragrance Shop.
 
USB Extension
 
This final item is my favourite of the 5. A USB extension from Wilkinson's. You plug your USB lead into one end, and the other into a USB port in your plug. It adds a lot of distance to your lead so you can carry on using your phone while its on charge, without having to sit close to a plug!
 
I hope you enjoyed this little post on the 5 most useful products I own. I could probably live without them but they just help make life so much easier! Do you have a random product you couldn't live without? Let me know in the comments down below!
 
I hope you have a great day and if it's your birthday, happy birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I think that the portable charger is the cleverest thing that human could create! Anyway, great post! x

    www.cactusholicgirl.com

    ReplyDelete