30 Reasons To Love Autumn

Why I Love Autumn

Autumn is here and it's by far my favourite season! There is just so much to love about it! I thought I'd compile a little list of all of my favourite things about autumn and why you should love it too! So here we have it:

30 Things To Love About Autumn:

  1. The sound of crunching leaves
  2. Chilly mornings
  3. Big coats
  4. Hot chocolate
  5. Thick scarves
  6. The deep oranges and reds
  7. Fluffy socks
  8. Warm soup
  9. Fairy lights
  10. The sound of rain
  11. Early evenings
  12. The cold breeze
  13. Reading whilst wrapped in blankets
  14. Candles
  15. Halloween
  16. Darker nights
  17. Ankle boots
  18. Halloween at Lush
  19. Pumpkin Carving
  20. Conkers
  21. Apple pie
  22. Fancy dress
  23. The Apprentice is on TV
  24. Fluffy Pyjamas
  25. Firework Night!
  26. Bonfires
  27. Toasted Marshmallows
  28. Sparklers
  29. Knitted Jumpers
  30. Did I mention fireworks?!
There are so many things to appreciate about this season, especially in nature. I feel like the world around you just becomes so full of beautiful colours and scents and sounds. It's quite amazing when you really take the time to pay attention.

I hope you have a great day and if it's your birthday, happy birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Autumn and I agree with all of your reasons, especially apple pie! xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete