The Chilled Rainy Day Playlist


Music soothes the soul and I'm a strong believer of that. I love having music playing in the background when I do anything, but especially when there's nothing else to do. You can just relax in your room with really chill music playing, putting you in a really relaxed mood.
 
I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite chill songs which really put me in a relaxed mood; they're perfect for when it's raining outside and you've got nothing else to do.
 
 
M83 - Wait
Rhodes - Breathe
The 1975 - Medicine
Ben Howard - Gracious
Imagine Dragons - Second Chances
Lo-Fang - You're The One That I Want
Kodaline - Everything Works Out In The End
Ben Howard - I Forget Where We Were
Calum Scott - Dancing On My Own
Tove Lo - Habits (Stay High)
The 1975 - Fallingforyou
Ben Howard - Promise
Paolo Nutini - Diana
Kodaline - Better
 
 
If you're looking to buy some really relaxing albums then I would strongly recommend Ben Howard's music and some of the 1975's Music. Also, I know that some of the songs I've recommended may be a little hard to find on YouTube, especially the not-well-known ones, but they are so worth searching for.
 
What's your favourite songs for putting you in a relaxed mood? I'd love some recommendations.
 
I hope you have a great day and if it's your birthday, happy birthday!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment