My Autumn Nail Picks

 
As I write this, I'm snuggled up in a comfy jumper, drinking a hot chocolate, my fairy lights are glowing and my chill playlist is on. It's autumnal paradise.
 
Autumn is full of deep, beautiful colours and who doesn't love to reflect that in the way they look? I know I certainly do! And one way to easily, yet subtly, add a splash of colour to your look is through your nail varnish! So, I thought I'd put together a small collection of my favourite nail varnish colours to wear this season!
 
From Left To Right: Barry M Gelly Chai; Primark PS Grey; Barry M Quick Dry Pomegranate; New Look Pure Colour Dark Green; Barry M Gelly Plum

As you can see, the theme of my nail varnish picks are rich, dark colours. My personal favourites are the Barry M Pomegranate and the Primark Grey. I feel like these colours are so autumnal and they just go with every autumn outfit I own! Come on, what captures autumn more than a rich red?
 
I feel like I need to buy a glittery burgundy to add to the collection... What do you think?
 
The Barry M varnishes are the quickest to dry but the other two are equally as good because they give good cover without having to apply several coats which is always a bonus!
 
What are your autumn nail recommendations? Let me know in the comments down below!
 
I hope you have a great day and if it's your birthday, happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment